How about Valentine the Old School Way?
Valentine is here guys!!!
It’s about that time of the month when the men are placed on the spot… well this time we’ll also give the ladies an opportunity to treat you too (Hint: You might want to share this link with your lady incognito).
It’s that time to challenge your inner chivalry and prove beyond doubt that chivalry is indeed not dead, for some of us who still have hope in humanity…
Well, well… And our Valentines edition intends to bring back the tingly love feeling of nostalgia… never mind that Valentines will not fall on Thursday but aren’t there Early TBTs… 😀
Remember when you would get a letter from a special person through the mail box… For those who went through the 8-4-4 system how Letter-delivery day would cause so much buzz in secondary school… How you would read it with that glitter in your face… YES!! I see you smiling 🙂 … (Good old memories huh!!)
Textbook centre knows this feeling too well, and would like to put a smile on your face once again.
Our valentine edition competition is now putting you on the spot not the men only but a competition for all genders…The competition will entail the following:
- Post a picture with a well thought written letter to your significant other
- The letter should be handwritten – NOT TYPED just like the old school way.
- The letter should have:
- Name of the person it is being addressed to
- An actual physical address including city, street, building, office etc.
- Telephone number
- Our judges will then compile the entries and award the winners.
- The letter will then be collected from the sender and delivered to the addressee.
- All letters should be sent through our email: email@example.com
Take up the challenge and light up someone’s face this Valentines.